Salifert Copper test
Salifert Copper Profi-Test
- Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite infested fish and it is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates.
- Tap water can also be naturally high in copper and it is therefore advisable to test for this on a regular basis.
- The Salifert test kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper with a pH of 7.5–9.
- Lasts for several copper cures or provides sufficient for up to 50 tests on tap or aquarium water as a routine check.
- Ca be used for marine, fresh and garden pond water
- Strongly chelated copper will only be partly or not at all detected.
Warning! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not for consumption.