Our new LEDs will last longer than the previous Orphek LEDs because we have improved its life span!! Running at 50% our new 2020 model 5w Dual-Chip advanced LEDs are more resistant to higher heat and it offers the highest PAR longevity with really minimum loss over the years.
Not only that, we have also improved internal lens to make sure you are getting the best Orphek LEDs!
For optimal SPS/LPS coral growth, color and illumination, replacing T5/T8 lighting technology for aquariums.
Acrylic Lens 90 degree – water depth < or = 100 cm / 39″
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Blue Plus Light
Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence..
What are the available sizes?
OR 120 – 120cm / 48 Inch / 36 LEDs of 3Watt
OR 90 – 90 cm / 35 Inch / 24 LEDs of 3Watt
OR 60 – 60 cm /2 4 Inch / 18 LEDs of 3Watt
Check out our OR 120, 90 & 60 LED Bars versatility! We have 5 Spectrums Available:
- Reef Day Light – Full Spectrum Day Light (380nm- 700nm ) for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals.
- Blue Plus – Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- UV/Violet – UV/Violet (380- 440nm) for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES?
Remember back in the days of the T5s where you could customize your tank by grouping T5 bars with many different spectrums to reach the optimal color of your choice?
Now you can do same but with LED technology! Orphek has developed for you 4 different spectrums ! Not only that. We are offering you 3 different sizes of bars.
The number of options to build your very own combination is huge!
Also, if you paid close attention to these products you will see that the spectrums are coming from our successful Atlantik LED solution!
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k to 25k by combining Reef Day Light with Sky Blue Spectrums
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum by combining Sky Blue with Violet/UV Spectrum
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Light Bar Unit Body Material: Grey high quality extruded aluminum housing/Tempered glass cover
- OR 120: Length: 47.2″(1200mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 90: Length: 35.4″(900mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 60: Length: 23.6″(600mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 120 Bar Light Unit Weight: 4.4lbs (2kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 90 Bar Light Unit Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 60 Bar Light Unit Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- 59″ (1.5m) Power cord with switch
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- New Fan-less – power supply for more efficiency and less power consumption.
- 2 Installation Options: Hang Kit /Mounting brackets
OR 60: Input : Voltage:100V-240V AC
- Output : Voltage :40V-80V DC . Current :550mA
- Power Consumption: 35W+/_5%.
- Power Factor > 90%
- Frequency: 50 to 60Hz.