OCTO BR MF 70, Bio Pellets Reactor
The Reef Octopus Biopellet Reactor is designed specifically for the use of solid carbon dosing biopellets. Cone bottom design helps to keep the biopellet media in suspension and evenly dispersed. Reactor lids close with fastening screws and a mesh screen contains biopellets while still allowing flow. Available in three sizes.
These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the bio pellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also includes fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a mesh screen to keep the bio pellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market.
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.75″x Height 19.3″ (7cm x 49cm)
- Footprint: 3.875" x 3.875″ (10cm x 10cm)
- Inlet and Outlet: ½” ( 12.7cm) Direct PVC or ½" or 5/8” ( 12.7 or 40.64mm barb fittings
- Load capacity: 400 mL Biopellet
- Recommended flow rate: 270-390 GPH (1022 liter - 1476 liter)
- Suggested pump: Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump (357 GPH) (1 351 liter)